This application shows real-time Penalty tracking of all vehicles. This application is developed with the aim of helping the city of Gujarat by giving them e-challan details at their fingertips. Users can see new charges of penalty rules 2019. Users can able to track their Traffic Pending Challans by using their Vehicle Number. Users can see detailed information about pending challans. Users can see traffic rules violations and penalty charges.
How To Check e-memo Online in Gujarat? e-challan Payment
The Gujarat state government’s constant efforts to align citizens with the Motor Vehicles Act to reduce accidents, imposing traffic fines through electronic challans has become the norm and this also applies to various factors such as vehicle insurance, Gujarat vehicle registration, etc.
How To Check e-memo Online?
- To check challan online, you have to visit the central government website https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in
- Here you will see an option to check the current status. Click here.
- Clicking on Challan Status will open a new page.
- Here you will be given three options to check challan status by entering challan number, vehicle number, or DL number.
- After entering your vehicle details, fill in the captcha below and click on Get Details.
- If an e-challan has been deducted from your vehicle, the details will be disclosed.
- View Challan Status on MParivahan App If you don’t want to view Challan Status on the website and you have installed mParivahan app on your smartphone.
Steps to Pay E-Challan by Gujarat Traffic Police Through the Government Website
Step 1: Go to the following website to pay an e-challan from Gujarat authorities: https://echallanpayment.gujarat.gov.in/sasguj/AccusedChallan/NewAccusedChallan
Step 2: Enter Your vehicle number, and captcha code and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 3: Check the status of the e-challan by the Gujarat traffic police
Step 4: Pay the e-challan through your preferred method.
This is not the official app of the Gujarat Traffic Police. This app is for helping people with easier access to information. All data are displayed on Gujarat’s City Traffic Police Website.